The following networks are currently or will be available:
- Password protected (ask a teacher or fellow student if you need the password)
- Currently can access printers and file services and shares
- All students and staff and any guests with the password can connect
- Since our access points were updated on October 26, the previous connection problems with this network seem to be fixed.
- This network will be removed in the next few weeks
- Open network (no password required)
- Provides full internet access, but no access to printers or other internal services
- Suitable for students, guests and teachers who only need internet access
- Easiest network connection for personal devices
- This network replaces CCS Mobile and all previous guest networks
- This network is available from 6 AM to 10 PM
- Coming soon!
- Provides full internet access, along with internal services such as printing and access to file shares.
- Will require that you log in with your Active Directory account. This is the same account you use to log into PowerSchool, Schoology, eBackpack, etc.
- While students can connect to this network, there is no reason to do so unless you need to print (Note: printing is not allowed from personal student devices or iPads).
- Teachers should choose this network for their work computers and iPads
- This is a special network for athletic and activities events
- Intended for STRIV, media and statisticians
- The password is only available through permission from the administration
- This special network is only available in the HS commons for the lunch computers
- Other than lunch computers, students and staff are not allowed on this network